None of the above is an option on some ballots that allows voters the opportunity to express disapproval of all candidates.
None of the above may also refer to:
- None of the above (India), a voting option in India
- None of the Above Direct Democracy Party, a minor provincial political party in Ontario, Canada
- None Of The Above X, name used by the boxer Terry Marsh as a candidate in South Basildon and East Thurrock in the 2010 UK General Election
- Zero, None Of The Above, a candidate in Filton and Bradley Stoke in the 2010 UK General Election
Arts and entertainment
- None of the Above (novel), by I. W. Gregorio, 2015
- None of the Above (TV series) renamed Street Genius, a National Geographic Channel popular science show, 2013-2014
- "None of the Above" (Dawson's Creek), an episode of Dawson's Creek
- Because I Love It, an album by Amerie, originally planned to be titled None of the Above
- None of the Above (album), a 2000 album by Peter Hammill
- "None of the Above", a song by Duran Duran from Duran Duran, 1993
- "None of the Above", a song by Papa Roach from Crooked Teeth, 2017
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title None of the above.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.