Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Evelyn Purcell|
|Produced by||Cary Brokaw|
|Written by||Beth Henley|
|Music by||James Newton Howard|
|Edited by||Dennis Virkler|
|Distributed by||Island Pictures|
Cassie (Rosanna Arquette) who seeks love and escape from her mundane ordinary life meets a traveling Shakespeare troupe offering a community acting workshop.
- Rosanna Arquette as Cassie
- Eric Roberts as Riley
- Mare Winningham as Pat
- Jim Youngs as Billy
- Louise Fletcher as Pearl
- Gwen Welles Shirley
- Stephen Tobolowsky as Kirk
- Charlie Barnett as Nick
- J.J. Hardy as Ralphy
- William Steis as Frank
- Belita Moreno as Jane
- Lewis Arquette as Mr. Fry
- Ronnie Claire Edwards as Bingo
- Ann Hearn as Linda
- Scott Rosensweig as Winston
- Cheli Ann Chew as Prissy Lee
Film critic Michael Wilmington of the Los Angeles Times wrote in his review: "Nobody's Fool doesn't really jell, but it's still a sometimes rhapsodically goofy experience. If Arquette doesn't really hold the center together, she at least flies off ravishingly at the edges. The movie is a fond valentine to the special salvations of theater. It's an ode to a squeezed heartland, small-town desperation and sheer, stunning blind love."
- Nobody's Fool at Box Office Mojo
- "Nobody's Fool". Turner Classic Movies. United States: Turner Broadcasting System. Retrieved March 31, 2018.
- Wilmington, Michael (November 7, 1986). "Movie Review : 'Nobody's Fool' Just Misses The Mark". Los Angeles Times. Los Angeles: Tronc, Inc. Retrieved March 31, 2018.
- "Nobody's Fool". Box Office Mojo. Retrieved December 20, 2019.
- Nobody's Fool. MGM Home Entertainment (DVD). Beverly Hills, California: MGM Holdings. January 25, 2005. Retrieved March 31, 2018.
|This article about a 1980s romantic comedy film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|