|Nix on Dames|
|Directed by||Donald Gallaher|
|Produced by||George E. Middleton|
|Screenplay by||Maude Fulton|
|Story by||Maude Fulton|
Frederick H. Graham
|Music by||Abel Baer|
L. Wolfe Gilbert
|Cinematography||Charles G. Clarke|
|Edited by||Dorothy Spencer|
|Distributed by||Fox Film Corporation|
Nix on Dames is a 1929 American Pre-Code comedy film directed by Donald Gallaher and written by Maude Fulton and Frank Gay. The film stars Mae Clarke, Robert Ames, William Harrigan, Maude Fulton, George MacFarlane and Frederick H. Graham. The film was released on November 24, 1929, by Fox Film Corporation.
- Mae Clarke as Jackie Lee
- Robert Ames as Bert Wills
- William Harrigan as Johnny Brown
- Maude Fulton as Stella Foster
- George MacFarlane as Ed Foster
- Frederick H. Graham as Baring
- Camille Rovelle s Miss Woods
- Grace Wallace as Bonnie Tucker
- Hugh McCormack as Jim Tucker
- Ben Hall as Cliff
- Marshall Ruth as Billy
- William Colvin as Hoffman
- Louise Beavers as Magnolia
- "Nix on Dames (1929) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved October 19, 2015.
- Hall, Mordaunt (November 23, 1929). "Movie Review - Nix on Dames - THE SCREEN; Vows Like Pie Crust". NYTimes.com. Retrieved October 19, 2015.
- "Nix on Dames". Afi.com. Retrieved October 19, 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nix on Dames.|
|This 1920s comedy film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|