- Nitric oxide, also known as nitrogen monoxide (NO), nitrogen(II) oxide
- Nitrogen dioxide (NO2), nitrogen(IV) oxide
- Nitrous oxide (N2O), nitrogen(−I,III) oxide
- Nitrosylazide (N4O), nitrogen(−I,0,I,II) oxide
- Oxatetrazole (N4O)
- Dinitrogen trioxide (N2O3), nitrogen(II,IV) oxide
- Dinitrogen tetroxide (N2O4), nitrogen(IV) oxide
- Dinitrogen pentoxide (N2O5), nitrogen(V) oxide
- Trinitramide (N(NO2)3 or N4O6), nitrogen(0,IV) oxides
- Dinitramide (N(NO2)3−)
- Nitrite (NO−
- Nitrate (NO−
- trioxodinitrate (N2O3]2-)
- peroxonitrite (ONO−
- Hyponitrite (N2O22-)
- nitroxylate (NO−)
x (or NOx) refers to some combination of NO and/or NO2.
y (or NOy) refers to NO
x and NO
z (or NOz) refers to compounds produced from the oxidation of NO
Nitric oxide, NO Nitrogen dioxide, NO2 Nitrous oxide, N2O Dinitrogen trioxide, N2O3 Dinitrogen tetroxide, N2O4 Dinitrogen pentoxide, N2O5 Trinitramide, N4O6
| This set index page lists chemical compounds articles associated with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.