Nishi-Koizumi Station in June 2020
|Location||4-31-10 Nishi-Koizumi, Ōizumi-machi, Ōra-gun, Gunma-ken|
|Operated by||Tōbu Railway|
|Line(s)||Tōbu Koizumi Line|
|Distance||13.2 km from Tatebayashi|
|Platforms||1 island platform|
|Opened||December 1, 1941|
The station consists of a single dead-headed island platform connected to the station building by a footbridge.
|1,2||■ Tōbu Koizumi Line||for Higashi-Koizumi|
|Tōbu Koizumi Line|
The first station was originally opened to serve the Koizumi plant of Nakajima Aircraft Company as a station of Sengoku-Kashi Freight Line operated by Tōbu Railway company on December 1, 1941. There were 32 services of a day between Nishi-Koizumi station and Ōta Station.
From March 17, 2012, station numbering was introduced on all Tōbu lines, with Nishi-Koizumi Station becoming "TI-46".
In fiscal 2019, the station was used by an average of 1523 passengers daily (boarding passengers only).
- Zenkoku Tetsudo Jijo Daikenkyu ISBN 4-7942-1291-7
- Ekisha Saihakken ISBN 4-533-03675-9
- Tetsudo Haisen Ato o Aruku ISBN 4-533-02743-1
- 「東武スカイツリーライン」誕生！ あわせて駅ナンバリングを導入し、よりわかりやすくご案内します [Tobu Sky Tree Line created! Station numbering to be introduced at same time] (PDF). Tobu News (in Japanese). Tobu Railway. 9 February 2012. Archived from the original (pdf) on 8 August 2012. Retrieved 1 June 2015.
- 駅情報（乗降人員) [Station passenger figures (Fiscal 2019)] (in Japanese). Japan: Tobu Railway. 2020. Retrieved 2 August 2020.
Media related to Nishi-Koizumi Station at Wikimedia Commons
- Tobu station information (in Japanese)