|Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals|
|Developer(s)||White Birds Productions|
|Publisher(s)||Got Game Entertainment|
The year is 2023 and Paris is governed by a power-hungry dictator. As Alcide Nikopol you try to find a way of joining the underground rebellion and help stop the dictator's iron fist rule. The history takes a turn towards the weird, as Nikopol finds out that his father - an astronaut sent into orbital exile in cryopreservation - may be alive and well in the city. At the same time, a strange pyramid hovers over Paris, and a rumour of Egyptian gods residing in it spreads like wildfire.
The game received fairly positive reviews, earning a score of 8.2/10 from IGN, 8.0/10 from GameZone, 8.2 from Digital Chumps and a final score of 'GREAT GAME' at Diehard GameFAN. The game was rated highly for its graphics, story, sound and puzzles.
However, not every review of the game was favourable. Adventure Gamers gave it 2/5 stars, with the reviewer criticizing several aspects of the game, including its linear nature, illogical puzzles, and, what they felt to be a particularly confusing story. Currently, it scores 68/100 on Metacritic, based on 14 reviews.
- Balistrieri, Emily (17 September 2008). "Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals Review".
- "Review of 'Nikopol: Secret of the Immortals at GameZone.com".
- "Page not found - digitalchumps". digitalchumps.
- "Review: Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals (PC) - Diehard GameFAN 2018". diehardgamefan.com.
- "Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals Review- Adventure Gamers". Adventure Gamers.
- "Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals". Metacritic.
- "The official 'Nikopol: Secret of the Immortals' website". Archived from the original on September 4, 2009. Retrieved November 29, 2008.CS1 maint: unfit url (link) (This website is no longer available as of April, 2012)