Nicopolis or Nikopolis (Greek (Νικόπολις), "City of Victory") may also refer to the following places and jurisdictions:
- Nicopolis (theme), a Byzantine theme (military province) encompassing western Greece
- Nicopolis ad Istrum, a city in Moesia, also known as Nicopolis ad Iaternum, now Stari-Nicup in northern Bulgaria
- Nicopolis ad Nestum, city Thrace, ruins at modern Garmen in southern Bulgaria
- Nikopol, Bulgaria or Nicopolis
- Anatolia (Turkey)
- Nicopolis in (Lesser) Armenia = Nicopolis in Cappadocia = Nicopolis in Ponto = Nicopolis ad Lyco, a Roman colony, city in Cappadocia in the valley of the Lycus, now P(y)urkh in northeastern Turkey
- Nicopolis, a city in Asia Minor, now Afyonkarahisar
- Nicopolis (Bithynia), an ancient town of Bithynia in northwestern Anatolia
- Nicopolis (Cilicia), an ancient town of Cilicia in southeastern Anatolia
- Holy Land
- (Emmaus) Nicopolis (in Palaestina), a Roman name for the city of Emmaus as refounded in 221 AD (in present-day Israel), Arabic ‘Amwās
- Nicopolis (Alexandria), a Roman garrison suburb of the metropolis Alexandria, in Egypt
| This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.