Nicolai Peak (Bulgarian: връх Николай, romanized: vrah Nikolay, IPA: [ˈvrɤx nikoˈɫaj]) is the ice-covered peak rising to 1300 m in Havre Mountains, northern Alexander Island in Antarctica. It has steep and partly ice-free southwest slopes, and surmounts Lennon Glacier to the north and east, and Pipkov Glacier to the south.
The feature is named after the Bulgarian opera singer Elena Nicolai (Stoyanka Nikolova, 1905-1993).
Nicolai Peak is located at Coordinates: , which is 11.18 km east-northeast of Buneva Point, 13.5 km southeast of Cape Vostok, 6.54 km southwest of Satovcha Peak and 7 km north-northeast of Simon Peak. British mapping in 1971.
- British Antarctic Territory. Scale 1:200000 topographic map. DOS 610 – W 69 70. Tolworth, UK, 1971
- Antarctic Digital Database (ADD). Scale 1:250000 topographic map of Antarctica. Scientific Committee on Antarctic Research (SCAR). Since 1993, regularly upgraded and updated
- Bulgarian Antarctic Gazetteer. Antarctic Place-names Commission. (details in Bulgarian, basic data in English)
- Nicolai Peak. SCAR Composite Gazetteer of Antarctica
- Nicolai Peak. Copernix satellite image
This article includes information from the Antarctic Place-names Commission of Bulgaria which is used with permission.