|Niagara Purple Eagles|
|Head coach||Bill Boyle (1st season)|
|Stadium||Niagara Field |
|Colors||Purple and White|
|NCAA Tournament appearances|
|Conference Tournament championships|
The Niagara Purple Eagles men's soccer team is the men's college soccer team that represent Niagara University (Lewiston, New York, United States) and competes in the Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference (MAAC) of NCAA Division I. The Purple Eagles play their home games at Niagara Field on the campus of Niagara University. The team colors are purple PMS 268 and white.
The team played their first season in 1969, and joined the Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference (MAAC) in 1989.
All-time school records
- At the end of the 2014 season, the team holds an all time record of 257-390-64 overall and 68-101-21 in MAAC.
- Most wins were obtained in the 2012 (13-2-4) season.
- Most goals in a season were obtained in the 1970 (65) season.
- Most goals scored and biggest margin of victory happened 19 September 1970: Niagara 17 - Canisius 0.
- Most goals in a Single Game by a player Adrian Philip Humphries 19 September 1970 v. Canisius
All-time head coaches
|1973||Adrian Philip Humphries||5-4-3||-|
NCAA Division I Playoffs
|2012||U-M Soccer Stadium, Ann Arbor||Michigan||L 3-1|
- Anthony Di Biase, player of SC Toronto
- Carl Haworth, player of Ottawa Fury FC
- Micah Paulino, international player of the Guam national football team
- Adel Rahman, international player of the Pakistan national football team and Achilles '29
- Navid Rahman, international player of the Pakistan national football team and Achilles '29
- "Niagara University Athletic Department Quick Facts". August 2, 2011. Retrieved April 15, 2016.
- History Book
|This article about a soccer club from New York is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|