|Niagara Falls High School|
4455 Porter Road
|Type||Public high school|
|School district||Niagara Falls City School District|
|Chief Educational Administrator||Cynthia Jones|
|Faculty||110.01 (on an FTE basis) |
|Student to teacher ratio||18.11 |
|Color(s)||Blue and gold|
|Website||Niagara Falls High School|
Niagara Falls High School is a public high school located at 4455 Porter Road in Niagara Falls, New York, United States. It was established in 2000, becoming the city's only public high school, with the merging of the original Niagara Falls High School and the former LaSalle Senior High School. The school's graduation rate is 71%, slightly below the state average. 
Niagara Falls City School District
Niagara Falls High School is operated under the supervision of the Niagara Falls City School District. It is the only high school in the district since the merger of the original Niagara Falls High School and LaSalle Senior High School. The high school is fed by two preparatory schools, Gaskill Prep and LaSalle Prep, which host grades 7 and 8.
- Jonny Flynn, NBA basketball player
- Paul Harris, Iowa Energy basketball player
- James Starks, Green Bay Packers running back
- "Staff Directory". Niagara Falls City School District. Retrieved 28 November 2019.
- "NIAGARA FALLS HIGH SCHOOL". National Center for Education Statistics. Retrieved March 27, 2020.
- "Public School Total Cohort Graduation Rate and Enrollment Outcome Summary, 2012-13 School Year" (PDF). New York State Education Department. p. 1598.