news.com.au is an Australian news and entertainment website owned by News Corp Australia. It has a unique audience of 9.5 million readers each month and specialises in breaking national and international news as well as entertainment, sport, lifestyle, travel, technology and finance.
According to third-party web analytics providers, Alexa and SimilarWeb, news.com.au was the 19th and 27th most visited website in Australia respectively, as of July 2015. SimilarWeb rates the site as the third most visited news website in Australia, attracting more than 18 million visitors per month. Nielsen Online Ratings rated news.com.au as Australia's most popular news website as of January 2015.
- "About us". news.com.au. Retrieved 18 January 2019.
- "News.com.au Site Overview". Alexa. Retrieved 18 January 2019.
- "News.com.au Analytics". SimilarWeb. Retrieved 18 January 2019.
- "Top 50 sites in Australia for News And Media". SimilarWeb. Archived from the original on 25 August 2015. Retrieved 30 July 2015.
- "News site audiences dive but News.com.au increases lead at the top of online ratings in January". Mumbrella. 11 February 2015. Retrieved 18 January 2019.
|This article related to mass media in Australia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a news website is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|