Nermina Lukac (born 5 January 1990; Montenegrin spelling Nermina Lukač) is a Swedish actress. Lukac won the 2012 Guldbagge Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role and other awards for her role in the film Eat Sleep Die.
Lukac was born in Montenegro; her family immigrated to Sweden in 1992. She grew up in Munkedal and Åstorp and now lives in Helsingborg; she was trained as an educator, and until her film career began, worked in a recreation centre in Kvidinge.
Lukac's debut as Raša in Eat Sleep Die won her several awards, including the Guldbagge Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role, the Rising Star Prize at the Stockholm International Film Festival, the Shooting Stars Award at the 2013 Berlinale and the 2012 Helsingborgs Dagblad Culture Prize.
Lukac has said that she never sought an acting career and that it was "a shock" when she won the role in Eat Sleep Die after running into a casting agent at the recreation centre where she used to go when she was young.
- Berglund, Catarina (11 September 2012). "Fritidsledare hyllad i Venedig". Kommunalarbetaren (in Swedish).
- "Nermina Lukač utsedd till Shooting Star" (Press release) (in Swedish). Swedish Film Institute. 12 December 2012.
- Thunberg, Karin (4 May 2013). "'Utbildning är nog bra men man kommer lika långt med erfarenhet'". Svenska Dagbladet (in Swedish).
- Fellman, Erik (21 January 2013). "Guldbaggen 2013: Vinnare". Filmkritikerna (in Swedish).
- "Kulturpris till Nermina Lukac". Svenska Dagbladet (in Swedish). TT. 16 December 2012.
- "Hyllad debutant i Äta sova dö". Uppsala Nya Tidning (in Swedish). TT. 5 October 2012.
- Gadd, Björn (12 February 2014). "Nya roller för Nermina Lukac". Helsingborgs Dagblad (in Swedish).
- "Rapport fra filmfestivalen i Gøteborg 2016 – et magert år, med dramatiske rammer". Montages (in Norwegian). 25 February 2016.
- Engvall, Carl Johan (16 November 2015). "Världspremiär på Scala". Ystads Allehanda (in Swedish).
Media related to Nermina Lukac at Wikimedia Commons
|This article about a Swedish actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|