Neil Andrew Patrick Carson
15 April 1957
|Title||former CEO, Johnson Matthey|
|Board member of||AMEC plc|
Neil Andrew Patrick Carson OBE (born 15 April 1957) is a British businessman, who was the chief executive (CEO) of Johnson Matthey, a British multinational chemicals and precious metals company, from 2004 to 2014.
Carson joined Johnson Matthey in 1980, and was appointed to the board of in 2002, and promoted to CEO in 2004. Since 2010, Carson has been a non-executive director of AMEC plc.
Carson is a member of the advisory board for the Cambridge Programme for Sustainability Leadership. Carson has also served as chairman of the UK government's sustainable consumption and production taskforce.
Honours and awards
- "Neil Carson: Executive profile and biography". Bloomberg BusinessWeek. Retrieved 8 November 2012.
- "Robert MacLeod to Succeed Neil Carson as Chief Executive of Johnson Matthey - Johnson Matthey". matthey.com. Retrieved 10 September 2016.
- "SCI - Profile Neil Carson OBE". soci.org. Retrieved 10 September 2016.
- "CEO interview: Neil Carson, Johnson Matthey - Give sustainability 'your best shot'". Ethical Corporation. 5 May 2011. Retrieved 8 November 2012.
- "Neil Carson Honorary Doctor of Business Administration, 2010". Anglia Ruskin University. 6 July 2011. Retrieved 2 December 2012.
- "No. 61608". The London Gazette (Supplement). 11 June 2016. p. B11.