Nehru Place is a Delhi Metro station in Delhi. It is located between Kailash Colony and Kalkaji Mandir stations on the Violet Line. The station was opened with the first section of the Line on 3 October 2010, in time for the 2010 Commonwealth Games opening ceremony on the same day. It caters to Nehru Place business centre, Kalkaji and Chittaranjan Park area. Yes Bank is also available to near this metro station.
|L1||Mezzanine||Fare control, station agent, Metro Card vending machines, crossover|
|L2||Side platform No- 1, doors will open on the left|
|Southbound||Towards →Raja Nahar Singh|
|Northbound||→Towards ←Kashmere Gate|
|Side platform No- 2, doors will open on the left|
- "Central Secretariat – Sarita Vihar Corridor Opens for Commuter Operations Tommorow [sic]". Delhi Metro.
- "DMRC: ATM Details". Delhi Metro.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Delhi Metro.|
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (Official site)
- Delhi Metro Annual Reports
- "Station Information". Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (DMRC). Archived from the original on 19 June 2010. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- UrbanRail.Net – descriptions of all metro systems in the world, each with a schematic map showing all stations.
- Nehru Place Metro Station Route and Fare Info