|Nearly a Lady|
|Directed by||Hobart Bosworth|
|Produced by||Hobart Bosworth|
|Story by||Elsie Janis|
Hobart Bosworth Productions
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
Nearly a Lady is a lost 1915 American comedy silent film directed by Hobart Bosworth and written by Elsie Janis. The film stars Elsie Janis, Frank Elliott, Owen Moore, Myrtle Stedman and Harry Ham. The film was released on August 12, 1915, by Paramount Pictures.
This article needs a plot summary. (August 2020)
- Elsie Janis as Frederica Calhoun
- Frank Elliott as Lord Cecil Grosvenor
- Owen Moore as Jack Rawlins
- Myrtle Stedman as Mrs. Reginald Brooks
- Harry Ham as Jim Brooks
- Roberta Hickman as Elaine
- The Library of Congress American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog:Nearly a Lady
- "Nearly a Lady (1915) - Overview - TCM.com". Turner Classic Movies. Retrieved 23 December 2014.
- "Nearly a Lady". AFI. Retrieved 23 December 2014.