|Look up natural history in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Natural history is the scientific study of plants or animals.
Natural History may also refer to:
In science and medicine:
- Natural History (Pliny), Naturalis Historia, a 1st-century work by Pliny the Elder
- Natural History, a 16th-century work by Adam Lonicer
- Naturalis Historia Scotiae, a 1684 work by Robert Sibbald
- The Natural History of Iceland, a 1752 work by Niels Horrebow
- Natural History (magazine), an American magazine
- Natural History Review, a 19th-century UK quarterly journal
- Natural History Publications (Borneo), a publishing house based in Borneo
- Natural history of disease, the uninterrupted progression of a medical condition in an individual
- Natural history group, subjects in a drug trial that receive no treatment of any kind, whose illness is left to run its course
- Natural History (I Am Kloot album), 2001
- Natural History: The Very Best of Talk Talk, a 1990 album by Talk Talk
- The Natural History (band), an American rock band
- The Natural History (EP), the band's 2002 debut EP
- Natural History (J. D. Souther album), 2011
- Histoires naturelles, a song cycle by Maurice Ravel
- A 1992 novel by American writer Maureen Howard
- A 2003 novel by British writer Justina Robson
- A 2007 novel by British writer Neil Cross
- "Natural History" (How I Met Your Mother), a 2010 episode of How I Met Your Mother
- NHNZ, formerly Natural History New Zealand, a New Zealand-based factual television production company
- Natural theology
- Nature (disambiguation)
- Unnatural History (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Natural history"
- All pages with a title containing Natural history
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Natural history.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.