|Venue||Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course|
|Location||Lexington, Ohio, United States|
|Corporate sponsor||B&L Transport|
|Distance||169.35 miles (272.54 km)|
|Laps||75 (Stage 1: 20 Stage 2: 20 Stage 3: 35)|
|Previous names||Nationwide Children's Hospital 200 (2013–2015)|
Mid-Ohio Challenge (2016–2017)
Rock N Roll Tequila 170 (2018)
|Most wins (team)||Team Penske|
JR Motorsports (2)
|Most wins (manufacturer)||Ford|
|Length||2.258 mi (3.634 km)|
The B&L Transport 170 is a NASCAR Xfinity Series race that is held at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course in Lexington, Ohio, United States. The inaugural event took place on August 17, 2013, and was scheduled to be contested for 90 laps over a distance of 203.22 miles (327.05 km). However, the race was extended by four laps due to a green–white–checker finish. In 2015, the race was reduced to 75 laps (169.35 miles).
The 2016 race saw the fourth time the Xfinity Series used rain tires in a points event, previous times being Road America in 2014, and Montreal in 2008 and 2009.
|Year||Date||No.||Driver||Team||Manufacturer||Race Distance||Race Time||Average Speed|
|2013||August 17||22||A. J. Allmendinger||Penske Racing||Ford||94*||212.252 (341.586)||2:43:51||77.724|
|2014||August 16||60||Chris Buescher||Roush Fenway Racing||Ford||90||203.22 (327.05)||2:38:23||76.985|
|2015||August 15||7||Regan Smith||JR Motorsports||Chevrolet||75||169.35 (272.542)||2:30:33||67.493|
|2016||August 13||42||Justin Marks||Chip Ganassi Racing||Chevrolet||75||169.35 (272.542)||3:10:09||53.437|
|2017||August 12||22||Sam Hornish Jr.||Team Penske||Ford||75||169.35 (272.542)||2:38:23||64.154|
|2018||August 11||7||Justin Allgaier||JR Motorsports||Chevrolet||75||169.35 (272.542)||2:18:36||73.312|
- 2013: Race extended due to a green–white–checker finish.
Multiple winners (teams)
|# Wins||Make||Years Won|
|2||Team Penske||2013, 2017|
|JR Motorsports||2015, 2018|
|# Wins||Make||Years Won|
|3||Ford||2013, 2014, 2017|
|Chevrolet||2015, 2016, 2018|
|2013||ESPN||Marty Reid||Ricky Craven|
|2015||NBCSN||Leigh Diffey||Dale Jarrett|
|2016||NBC Sports Live Extra
|Dave Burns||Dale Jarrett|
2016: The first two laps were on NBC Sports Live Extra due to overrun from an Olympic basketball game.
- "B&L Transport Named Title Sponsor of NASCAR Xfinity Series Race at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course". Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course. February 14, 2019. Retrieved March 6, 2019.
- "Rock N Roll Tequila named title sponsor of NASCAR Xfinity Series race at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course". Catchfence. August 3, 2018. Retrieved August 3, 2018.
- "Mid-Ohio joins Nationwide schedule in 2013". NASCAR. Turner Sports. November 13, 2012. Retrieved November 13, 2012.
- "Nationwide Insurance Partners with Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course for Inaugural Nationwide Children's Hospital 200". Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course. November 13, 2012. Archived from the original on November 17, 2012. Retrieved November 13, 2012.
Zippo 200 at The Glen
|NASCAR Xfinity Series
B&L Transport 170
Food City 300
|This NASCAR-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to sports in Ohio is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|