- 1965–66 PGA National Golf Club, Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
- 1968 Quail Creek Golf & Country Club and Twin Hills Golf & Country Club, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- 1970–72 Laurel Valley Golf Club, Ligonier, Pennsylvania (an 18-hole, par-71 championship course that opened in 1959, and was originally designed by Dick Wilson.)
- PGA Tour event (1968–1972)
- National Team Championship
- National Four-Ball Championship PGA Players
- PGA National Team Championship
- Unofficial money event (1965–1966)
- PGA Team Championship
- PGA National Four-ball Championship
- "Just in ...". Golf World. 66 (10): 15. September 17, 2012.
- "Tournament history from Arnold Palmer's official site". Retrieved 2007-12-24.
- "Laurel Valley Golf Club". Retrieved 2007-12-24.
|This article on an American golf tournament is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to sports in Florida is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|