This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The National Republican Senatorial Committee (NRSC) is the Republican Hill committee for the United States Senate, working to elect Republicans to that body. The NRSC was founded in 1916 as the Republican Senatorial Campaign Committee. It was reorganized in 1948, and renamed the National Republican Senatorial Committee.
The NRSC helps elect Republican incumbents and challengers primarily through fundraising. Other services include campaign activities using media and communications, as well as research and strategy planning.
List of Chairmen
- National Republican Congressional Committee
- Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee
- Green Senatorial Campaign Committee
- Burns, Alexander (June 25, 2014). "The price of crushing the tea party". Politico. Politico LLC. Retrieved April 5, 2018.
- "Phipps To Run Campaign Work". The Boston Daily Globe. December 14, 1925.