This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Tishomingo County, Mississippi.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Tishomingo County, Mississippi, United States. Latitude and longitude coordinates are provided for many National Register properties and districts; these locations may be seen together in a map.
There are 17 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county. Another property was once listed but has been removed.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Bear Creek Fishweir No. 1||August 11, 2005
|Tishomingo State Park||Tishomingo|
|2||Bear Creek Fishweir No. 2||April 10, 2007
|Tishomingo State Park||Tishomingo|
|3||Bear Creek Mound and Village Site (22Ts500)||December 22, 1988
|Mile 308.8 on the Natchez Trace Parkway||Tishomingo|
|4||R.C. Brinkley House||April 26, 2002
|605 E. Eastport St.||Iuka|
|5||Central Iuka Historic District||November 1, 1991
|Roughly Fulton and Main Sts. from Eastport St. to the Southern railroad tracks and Front St. from Pearl to Fulton Sts.||Iuka|
|6||Church of Our Savior||August 9, 1991
|E. Eastport St. between Main and Fulton Sts.||Iuka|
|7||J.M. Coman House||August 9, 1991
|202 E. Quitman St.||Iuka|
|8||James S. Davis House||August 9, 1991
|102 E. Meigg St.||Iuka|
|9||James H. Doan House||August 9, 1991
|203 W. Quitman St.||Iuka|
|10||G.P. Hammerly House||August 9, 1991
|102 E. Quitman St.||Iuka|
|11||Iuka Battlefield||November 14, 2007
|North of U.S. Route 72 and west of Mississippi Highway 25||Iuka||Site of the Civil War Battle of Iuka|
|12||J.C. Jourdan House||August 9, 1991
|305 W. Eastport St.||Iuka|
|13||Merrill-Newhardt House||August 9, 1991
|508 W. Quitman St.||Iuka|
|14||Old Tishomingo County Courthouse||April 11, 1973
|Northeastern corner of Quitman and Liberty Sts.||Iuka|
|15||Reid House||August 9, 1991
|702 W. Eastport St.||Iuka|
|16||Stone-Reid House||August 9, 1991
|503 W. Eastport St.||Iuka|
|17||Tishomingo State Park||March 26, 1998
|Southeast of the junction of State Highways 25 and 30||Tishomingo|
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Date removed||Location||City or town||Summary|
|1||R. D. Edwards House||August 9, 1991|
|August 7, 2002||603 Indian Creek Road||Iuka||Destroyed by fire December 30, 2001|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Tishomingo County, Mississippi.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Mississippi
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Mississippi
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on June 26, 2020.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. March 13, 2009.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- Location derived from this National Park Service webpage; the NRIS lists the site as "Address Restricted"