This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Collingsworth County, Texas.
This is intended to be a complete list of properties and districts listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Collingsworth County, Texas. There are two properties listed on the National Register in the county.
The locations of National Register properties may be seen in a mapping service provided.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||State Highway 203 (Old TX 52) Bridge at Salt Fork of the Red River||April 14, 2015
|TX 203 at Salt Fork of Red River||Wellington vicinity|
|2||US 83 Bridge at the Salt Fork of the Red River||October 10, 1996
|US 83, 16 mi. S of Wheeler Cnty. line||Wellington||Demolished|
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Texas
- Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks in Collingsworth County
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on January 15, 2021.
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- Numbers represent an alphabetical ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.