|Length||1,325.6 km (823.7 mi)|
|States||Assam, Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram|
|Sivasagar, Amguri, Mokokchung, Wokha, Kohima, Imphal, Churachandpur, Sasaram, Seling, Serchhip, Lawngtlai|
National Highway 2 is a national highway in India that runs from Dibrugarh in Assam to Tuipang in Mizoram. This national highway passes through the Indian states of Assam, Nagaland, Manipur and Mizoram. This national highway is 1,325.6 km (823.7 mi) long. Before renumbering of national highways, NH-2 was variously numbered as old national highways 37, 61, 39, 150 and 54.
- NH 15 Terminal near Dibrugarh.
- NH 215 near Moranhat
- NH 702C near Sivasagar
- NH 715 near Jhanji.
- NH 702 near Chantongia.
- NH 702D near Mokokchung.
- NH 202 near Mokokchung
- NH 702A near Mokokchung
- NH 29 near Kohima
- NH 102A near Tadubi
- NH 129A near Maram
- NH 202 near Imphal
- NH 102 near Imphal
- NH 37 near Imphal
- NH 137A near Imphal
- NH 102B near Churachandpur
- NH 306A near Vertek
- NH 6 near Seling
- NH 302 near Theriat
- NH 502A near Lawngtlai
- NH 502 near Venus Saddle
- "Rationalization of Numbering Systems of National Highways" (PDF). Govt of India. 28 April 2010. Retrieved 21 August 2011.
- "State-wise length of National Highways (NH) in India". Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 4 May 2019.
- "New Numbering of National Highways notification - Government of India" (PDF). The Gazette of India. Retrieved 4 May 2019.
- "Asian Highway Database - Country wise". UNESCAP. Retrieved 4 May 2019.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to NH 2 (India).|