|Long title||An Act to consolidate certain enactments relating to the health service.|
|Citation||2006 c 41|
|Territorial extent||England and Wales, except sections 261 to 266, which also extend to Scotland and Northern Ireland.|
|Royal assent||8 November 2006|
|Commencement||1 March 2007, subject to section 277|
|History of passage through Parliament|
|Text of statute as originally enacted|
|Revised text of statute as amended|
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (January 2017)
- UK public service law
- National Health Service (England), the national healthcare system overhauled by the bill.
- National Health Service and Community Care Act 1990 (c 19)
- National Health Service (Private Finance) Act 1997 (c 56) section 1, on private finance
- NHS Redress Act 2006
- The National Health Service Act 2006, as amended from the National Archives.
- The National Health Service Act 2006, as originally enacted from the National Archives.