|No. 48 – Houston Texans|
|Born:||April 6, 1996|
|Height:||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Weight:||235 lb (107 kg)|
|High school:||Southview (OH)|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Roster status:||Practice squad|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics|
Hall attended Southview High School, where he practiced football, basketball and track. In football, he was a two-way player at tight end and defensive back. As a senior, he received All-Ohio, All-Blade and All-Conference honors.
He finished his high school career with 111 tackles, 3 interceptions and 16 receptions for 408 yards.
Hall accepted a football scholarship from Northwestern University. As a redshirt freshman, he replaced an injured Jaylen Prater and started the last 4 games at outside linebacker. He tallied 56 tackles (fifth on the team). He had 10 tackles against Penn State University.
As a sophomore, he appeared in 13 games with 8 starts at middle linebacker. He collected 73 tackles (third on the team) and 6 tackles for loss.
As a junior, he was named a full-time starter at middle linebacker, registering 79 tackles (second on the team), 16.5 tackles for loss (sixth in school history), 5 sacks, 2 interceptions and 6 pass breakups. He had 11 tackles (8 solo) and 3.5 tackles for loss against the University of Maryland. He made an interception in the Wildcats endzone to seal a 39–31 triple-overtime win against 16th-ranked Michigan State University. He tore his right ACL while practicing for the 2017 Music City Bowl.
As a senior, he started 9 games and missed 5 contests (including the 2018 Holiday Bowl) with a shoulder injury. He posted 51 tackles (5.5 for loss), 3 interceptions (tied for the team lead) and 2 pass breakups. He had 10 tackles against Purdue University.
- ""Shoot the gap": Confidence keyed Nate Hall's rise, and now it'll determine his future". Retrieved August 14, 2019.
- "Cowboys to Sign 13 Undrafted Free Agents". Retrieved August 14, 2019.
- Helman, David (August 31, 2019). "Several Young Draft Picks Among Cowboys' Cuts". DallasCowboys.com.
- "Bills add quarterback Davis Webb and two others to the practice squad". BuffaloBills.com. September 2, 2019.
- Brown, Chris (September 24, 2019). "Bills elevate DT Kyle Peko to the 53-man roster". BuffaloBills.com.
- "Texans sign ILB Nate Hall to practice squad". HoustonTexans.com. December 3, 2019.
- "Texans sign 10 players to reserve/future contracts". HoustonTexans.com. January 13, 2020.
- "Transactions: Roster Moves (9-5-2020)". HoustonTexans.com. September 5, 2020.
- "Texans Announce Roster Moves (9-7-2020)". HoustonTexans.com. September 7, 2020.