Natalie Louise Blair
16 April 1984
|Years active||2002 – present|
David Hoflin (m. 2013)
|Awards||Logie for 'Most Popular New Female Talent' (2005)|
Back in early 2003, Blair auditioned for Neighbours and impressed casting director Jan Russ, but she was not cast. Russ contacted Blair six months later and asked her to audition for the role of Carmella Cammeniti. She was cast on the spot as producers needed to fill the gap left by Delta Goodrem's sudden departure. Blair started filming just after she graduated from school.
In 2005, Blair won "Most Popular New Female Talent" at the 47th Annual Logie Awards. Blair was also nominated in 2007 for both the Gold and Silver Logie, for "Most Popular Personality on Australian Television". She was again nominated for both awards in 2008. Blair was crowned "Queen of Teen" at the Dolly Teen Choice Awards at Sydney's Luna Park in 2007.
In December 2007, Blair starred in the Spillers Ltd Production of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs as Snow White at the Music Hall in Shrewsbury. Blair also sang solo and a cappella the first verse of "Once in Royal David's City" at the annual BBC Shropshire Carols in the Square event in Shrewsbury on 19 December 2007.
Blair left Neighbours after five years in 2009. She then moved to Los Angeles, but returned home later that year to play chief villain Connie Burns in the feature film Stage Fright. Upon completion of the film, also starring Clare Bowen and Jason Smith, Natalie left Queensland and returned to Los Angeles.
Blair returned to Neighbours in March 2011 for two episodes. Also in March 2011, Natalie began shooting the feature film The Sleeping Warrior, portraying the character of Safia. The film was set for release in 2012. A story that connects Hindu spirituality and Australian aboriginal spirituality.
Blair was engaged to Australian actor Beau Brady. The pair met on the set of Voodoo Lagoon in 2006 and quietly separated in January 2007, with their split being confirmed by a Neighbours spokeswoman. The pair reportedly split due to Brady's decision to move to Los Angeles to pursue his career.
Blair began a relationship with her Neighbours co-star David Hoflin in 2008. The pair currently live together in Los Angeles. On 10 March 2012, Fiona Byrne of the Herald Sun reported the couple were engaged. They married on 4 January 2013 in Warburton Victoria. Blair and Hoflin welcomed their first child, a son, on 29 July 2016.
|1995||Flipper||Cuban Girl||Episode: "Kidnapped: Part 1"|
|1997||Adrenalin Junkies||Ghost Train Victim||Episode: "2.10"|
|2002||Hey Sista!||Roberta Russo||TV short|
|2002||The Lost World||Keeran Warrior #2||Episode: "Brothers in Arms"|
|2003||Fat Cow Motel||Food Poison Girl||Episode: "1.8"|
|2003–08; 2011||Neighbours||Carmella Cammeniti||(301 episodes)|
|2006||When Darkness Falls||Laura|
|2009||I.C.U.||The Mystery Woman|
|2010||Outsourced||Sexy Witch||Episode: "Bolloween"|
|2010||10 Days to Die||Connie Burns|
|2012||The Sleeping Warrior||Safia|
|2014||Crossbones||Rose Dryden||Recurring (7 episodes)|
- Blair, Natalie. Soapstars in Panto: (MP3) (Internet broadcast). United Kingdom: The Soap Show. Retrieved 1 March 2011.
- Byrne, Fiona (29 June 2008). "Natalie Blair's bound for Europe". Herald Sun. Australia: The Herald and Weekly Times. Retrieved 21 February 2011.
- "Logie Awards 2005". Australian Television Information Archive. Retrieved 19 April 2008.
- "Logie Awards 2007". Australian Television Information Archive. Retrieved 19 April 2008.
- "Logie Awards 2008". Australian Television Information Archive. Retrieved 19 April 2008.
- "Teen Queen". News.com.au. News Limited. 6 September 2007.
- "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs". BBC. 4 October 2007. Retrieved 19 April 2008.
- "Carols in the Square 2007". BBC. 19 December 2007. Retrieved 19 April 2008.
- Pierce, Jeremy (27 August 2009). "Natalie Blair Project Bewitches Town". News.com.au. News Limited.
- "It's tattle time". Herald Sun. Australia: The Herald and Weekly Times. Retrieved 15 March 2011.
- "Homecoming for Neighbours faves". Holy Soap. Channel Five. Archived from the original on 27 September 2010. Retrieved 27 September 2010.
- "27 Year Brisbane Visit".
- "Beau splits with Nat". The Daily Telegraph. UK. 2 April 2007.
- Byrne, Fiona (10 March 2012). "Old castmates are more than just good Neighbours". Herald Sun. The Herald and Weekly Times. Retrieved 2 April 2012.
- Peterson, Jacques (13 August 2016). "'Power to the bosom nectar!' Former Neighbours star Natalie Blair defends the right to breastfeed as she shares intimate photo with newborn son Finn". Daily Mail Australia. Retrieved 14 November 2016.