- Samsun–Çarşamba Railway Line, 750 mm (2 ft 5 1⁄2 in) gauge, 37 km of a planned 150 km line was actually built, from Samsun to Çarşamba and was closed in 1971.
- Chemin de Fer Moudania Brousse (Mudyana Bursa Railway) in Bursa, 42 km 1,067 mm (3 ft 6 in) gauge and closed in 1948.
- A 600 mm (1 ft 11 5⁄8 in) gauge railway for the construction of the standard-gauge Baghdad Railway.
- Eskişehir Sazova park railway, 600 mm (1 ft 11 5⁄8 in) gauge, a line of 1200m was built at the campus of Osman Gazi Universitesi (OGÜ) in Eskişehir, later transferred to Savova park, where a circuit line was built.
- Afyon children railway in Afyon
- Ankara Gençlik Park Railway, in Ankara
- Izmir International Fair Park Railway in Izmir