|OS grid reference|
|• Cardiff||76.5 mi (123.1 km)|
|• London||150.5 mi (242.2 km)|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Post town||Llandrindod Wells|
|Fire||Mid and West Wales|
Nantmel is a village and a community in Radnorshire, Powys, Wales, and is 76.5 miles (123.1 km) from Cardiff and 150.5 miles (242.2 km) from London. In 2011 the population of Nantmel was 621 with 11.8% of them able to speak Welsh. The population of the community was 637 as of the 2011 UK Census.
It home to Wales National Cycle Museum and Lion Royal Hotel Trekking.
- Bangor University Placenames Unit (Canolfan Bedwyr); accessed 9 May 2014
- Google Maps (Map). Google.
- Welsh Government website; 2011 Census Returns and stats; Archived 30 May 2014 at the Wayback Machine accessed 9 May 2014
- "History of Nantmel, in Powys and Radnorshire | Map and description". www.visionofbritain.org.uk. Retrieved 20 August 2020.
- "Ward population 2011". Retrieved 14 November 2015.
|This Powys location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|