|Member of Parliament, Rajya Sabha|
|Principal of Queen Mary's College, Chennai|
|Preceded by||Miss Myers|
|Succeeded by||M.Lakshmi Ammal|
|Born||15 June 1896|
|Died||13 November 1972(aged 76)|
|Political party||Indian National Congress|
T Nallamuthu Ramamurthi was an Indian politician and academic. She was a Member of Parliament, representing Madras State in the Rajya Sabha the upper house of India's Parliament as a member of the Indian National Congress. She was the first Indian Principal of Queen Mary's College, Chennai in 1946 replacing Miss Myers. 
- "RAJYA SABHA MEMBERS BIOGRAPHICAL SKETCHES 1952 - 2003" (PDF). Rajya Sabha. Retrieved 3 April 2018.
- S. Vats; Shakuntala Mudgal (1998). Development of women in modern India. Om Publications. p. 122. ISBN 978-81-86867-01-3. Retrieved 25 May 2018.
- Radha Krishna Sharma (1981). Nationalism, Social Reform and Indian Women: A Study of the Interaction Between Our National Movement and the Movement of Social Reform Among Indian Women, 1921-1937. Janaki Prakashan. p. 92. Retrieved 25 May 2018.
- Sport & Pastime. 1964. p. 46. Retrieved 25 May 2018.
- Monica Felton (2003). A Child Widow's Story. Katha. pp. 138–. ISBN 978-81-87649-91-5. Retrieved 25 May 2018.
- "PRINCIPAL'S LIST QUEEN MARY'S COLLEGE (AUTONOMOUS), CHENNAI-4". Queen Mary's college. Retrieved 25 May 2018.