|Sport||College ice hockey|
|Wisconsin-Stevens Point (6)|
|Most titles||Middlebury (8)|
The NCAA Division III Men's Ice Hockey Championship is an annual tournament to determine the top men's ice hockey team in NCAA Division III. The Division III championship has been contested since 1984. The most successful team has been the Middlebury Panthers with eight titles.
Note: from 1988 through 1990 the championship round was a 2-game series where the first team to three points won (2 points for a win, 1 point for a tie). If the two teams remained tied after 2 games a 20-minute mini-game was held to determine the winner. Mini-game results are in italics.
- NCAA Division I Men's Ice Hockey Championship
- NCAA Division II Men's Ice Hockey Championship
- National Collegiate Women's Ice Hockey Championship
- "Division III Men's Ice Hockey Record Book" (PDF). NCAA. Retrieved Aug 27, 2019.
- "NCAA Division III men's hockey tournament". USCHO.com. Retrieved Aug 27, 2019.
- "College Hockey Stats". College Hockey Stats. Retrieved August 27, 2019.