N. Trivikrama Rao
Nandamuri Trivikrama Rao
|Occupation||Writer, Producer, director|
N. Trivikrama Rao (born Trivikrama Rao) was an Indian film producer, director and screen writer in Telugu cinema. He was the younger brother of, N. T. Rama Rao, and his son Nandamuri Kalyan Chakravarthi, 80s film actor and the co-owner of National Art Theatre, Madras, a production house under which he has co-produced 40 feature films alongside N. T. Rama Rao. He has received four National Film Awards, three Andhra Pradesh state Nandi Awards and two Filmfare Awards South. 
- 1954 - Certificate of Merit for Best Feature Film in Telugu (producer) for Thodu Dongalu
- 1960 - Certificate of Merit for Best Feature Film in Telugu, (producer) for Seetharama Kalyanam
- 1970 - National Film Award for Best Feature Film in Telugu (producer) for Varakatnam
- Sri Krishna Satya (1971)
- Varakatnam (1970)
- Ummadi Kutumbam (1967)
- Gulebakavali Katha (1962)
- Seetharama Kalyanam (1961)
- Jayasimha (1955)
- Thodu Dongalu (1954)
- Pichi Pullayya (1953)
- Eenadu Daily, Eenadu cinema – 17 July 2013, National art theater, Page 10
- Director Yoganand is no more - Telugu Movie News
- "2nd National Film Awards" (PDF). Directorate of Film Festivals. Retrieved 23 August 2011.
- Telugu Cinema Celebrity - Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao Archived 2016-04-14 at the Wayback Machine
- "National Film Awards - 1969". Hindilyrics.net. Retrieved 3 August 2012.
- "Directorate of Film Festival" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 28 September 2011. Retrieved 18 July 2013.
- "National Art Theatres Seetarama Kalyanam (1961) at Telugu cinema.com". Archived from the original on 24 March 2012. Retrieved 18 July 2013.
- Trivikrama Rao Nandamuri - Filmography by type
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 14 April 2016. Retrieved 4 August 2013.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)