|Look up Muslim in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Muslim may also refer to:
- Muslims (ethnic group), a Slavic nationality within former Yugoslavia
- Muslim (name), a male name
- Muslim Quarter, one of the four quarters of the ancient, walled Old City of Jerusalem
- Muslim FC, Pakistani football club
- A Moslem, 1995 Russian drama film directed by Vladimir Khotinenko
- The Muslim Weekly, a Muslim newspaper published in London
- Diary of a Jewish Muslim, a book by Kamal Ruhayyim
- All pages with titles beginning with Muslim
- All pages with titles containing Muslim
- Muslin, a cotton fabric of plain weave
- Mussulman (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Muslim.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.