|First issue||19 March 1984|
|Final issue||9 August 2003|
|Based in||London, England, U.K.|
Music & Media was a pan-European magazine for radio, music and entertainment. It was published for the first time in 1984 as Eurotipsheet, but in 1986 it changed name to Music & Media. It was originally based in Amsterdam, but later moved to London. The magazine focused specifically on radio, TV, music, charts and related areas of entertainment such as music festivals and events. Music & Media ceased in August 2003. Music & Media was the sister publication of Billboard magazine.
- European Top 100 Albums (sales)
- European Hot 100 Singles (sales)
- European Airplay Top 50 (airplay) (Previously called European Hit Radio Top 40)
- European Border Breakers (airplay of European songs breaking out of their country of signing)
- "Music & Media in Partnership with Billboard". Billboard. 11 October 1986. Retrieved 4 January 2018 – via Google Books.
- "Music & Media Restructures Staff with Big Plans for '99". Billboard. 19 December 1998. Retrieved 4 January 2018 – via Google Books.
- "Billboard sister magazine Music & Media is to close on Thursday after the publication of its August 2 issue". business.highbeam.com. Archived from the original on 4 January 2018. Retrieved 4 January 2018.
- "CHART BEAT CHAT". Billboard. Retrieved 4 January 2018.
- "Stavenes-Dove Dies Aged 31". Billboard. Retrieved 4 January 2018.