|Delhi Metro station|
|Location||Sector 4, RK Puram, New Delhi, 110022|
|Owned by||Delhi Metro|
|Operated by||Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC)|
|Platforms||Platform-1 → Botanical Garden|
Platform-2 →Janakpuri West
|Structure type||Underground, Double-track|
|Opened||May 29, 2018|
|Electrified||25 kV 50 Hz AC through overhead catenary|
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (December 2018)
|G||Street Level||Exit/ Entrance|
|M||Mezzanine||Fare control, station agent, Ticket/token, shops|
|P||Eastbound||Platform 1 → Toward Botanical Garden|
|Island platform, doors will open on the right|
|Westbound||Platform 2 Toward ← Janakpuri West|
Munirka metro track layout diagram
Station with two tracks and one Island platforms
|Munirka metro station Entry/exits|
|Gate No-1||Gate No-2||Gate No-3|
|R.K. PURAM SEC 4/SUBWAY TO MUNIRKA||OUTER RING ROAD/OPP. MUNIRKA MARKET||MUNIRKA MARKET/OPP. SEC 4 R.K. PURAM|
Delhi Transport Corporation bus routes number 0OMS (-), 448, 448CL, 507CL, 511, 511A, 523, 578C, 615, 620, 621, 680, 764, 764EXT, 764S, 765, 774, 836 578LT, AC-615, AC-620, AC-764, OMS (+) AC, OMS (-), serves the station from nearby Munirka bus stop.
- "DMRC - Janakpuri West - Kalindi Kunj". Retrieved 7 September 2016.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 25 October 2018. Retrieved 24 December 2018.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 14 August 2016. Retrieved 23 December 2018.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Delhi Metro.|
|Wikivoyage has a travel guide for Delhi.|
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (Official site)
- Delhi Metro Annual Reports
- "Station Information". Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (DMRC). Archived from the original on 19 June 2010.
- Google. "Munirka metro station" (Map). Google Maps. Google.