|Population||121 (2006 census)|
|• Density||26.3/km2 (68.1/sq mi)|
|Area||4.6 km2 (1.8 sq mi)|
|LGA(s)||Cassowary Coast Region|
The locality is immediately to the south of the regional centre of Innisfail.
The vast majority of Mundoo and the surrounding area is currently under sugar cane cultivation, the main agricultural crop for the region. There are also small pockets of bananas and other tropical fruits such as pawpaw. The centre of the community is situated around the north-eastern side of the Aerodrome and contains a small collection of houses.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (25 October 2007). "Mundoo (Johnstone Shire) (State Suburb)". 2006 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 7 January 2009.
- "Mundoo - town (entry 23439)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 26 June 2017.
- "Mundoo - locality (entry 45737)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 26 June 2017.
- Premier Postal History. "Post Office List". Premier Postal Auctions. Retrieved 10 May 2014.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 20 May 2009. Retrieved 5 January 2009.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)