|Elevation||12,058 ft (3,675 m) |
|Prominence||2,432 ft (741 m) |
|Isolation||6.38 mi (10.27 km) |
|Listing||Colorado prominent summits|
|Location||Gunnison County, Colorado, U.S.|
|Parent range||West Elk Mountains|
|Topo map||USGS 7.5' topographic map|
Mount Guero, Colorado
Mount Guero is a prominent mountain summit in the West Elk Mountains range of the Rocky Mountains of North America. The 12,058-foot (3,675 m) peak is located in the West Elk Wilderness of the Gunnison National Forest, 13 miles (21 km) east of Crawford, Colorado in Delta County and 24.3 miles (39.1 km) west-southwest (bearing 245°) of the Town of Crested Butte in Gunnison County, Colorado, United States.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (December 2014)
- List of Colorado mountain ranges
- List of Colorado mountain summits
- List of Colorado county high points
- "Mount Guero". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved October 29, 2014.
- "MT GUERO". NGS data sheet. U.S. National Geodetic Survey. Retrieved October 20, 2014.
- The elevation of Mount Guero includes an adjustment of +1.815 m (+5.95 ft) from NGVD 29 to NAVD 88.
- "Mount Guero, Colorado". Peakbagger.com. Retrieved October 20, 2014.
|This Colorado state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|