|Look up mold, mould, mōld, or Mold. in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mold is a kind of fungus.
Mold or mould may also refer to:
- Leaf mold, composted soil or earth, particularly loose soil suitable for planting
- Slime mold, a kind of protist
- Water mold or oomycete, a kind of protist
- 18240 Mould, an asteroid
- Mold, Flintshire, a town in Wales, UK
- Mold, Washington, an unincorporated community in the state of Washington, United States
- Mold F.C., a defunct Welsh football club
- Mold Golf Club, Flintshire, Wales
- Mold RFC, a rugby union team from Mold, Wales
- Molding (process), in which a hollowed-out block is filled with pliable material
- Mold (cooking implement), a container used to shape food
- Mold (album), a 1998 album by Praxis
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mold.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.