|Hubs||Zaporizhia International Airport|
|Parent company||Motor Sich|
Motor Sich is a Ukrainian airline based in Zaporizhia, Ukraine. It operates passenger and cargo services, including charter and scheduled flights. Its main base is Zaporizhia International Airport.
- Kiev - Kyiv Zhuliany International Airport
- Lviv - Lviv Danylo Halytskyi International Airport
- Odessa - Odessa International Airport
- Uzhgorod - Uzhgorod International Airport
- Zaporizhia - Zaporizhia International Airport
As of November 2017 the Motor Sich fleet includes the following aircraft
- 2 Antonov An-12 AN-12BK registration UR-11316 yom 1969 & AN-12B UR-11819 yom 1966
- 3 Antonov An-24RV registration UR-MSI yom 1972 & UR-BXC yom 1973 & UR-47297 yom 1971
- 1 Antonov An-74 AN-74TK-200 registration UR-74026 yom 1992. Convertible between freight and passenger.
- 1 Antonov An-140 registration UR-14005 yom 2003. Currently painted in 'Motor Handball' livery (2019)
- 3 Yakovlev Yak-40 registration UR-88310 yom 1980 & UR-MSX yom 1975 & UR-VBV yom 1975. UR-VBV in VIP configuration.
- 3 Mil Mi-8 Helicopters registration UR-MSK yom 1973 & UR-MSF yom 1974 & Mi-8T registration UR-MSB yom 1973
The airline has also previously operated
- 5 Antonov An-26 registration (UR-26199 / UR-26016 / UR-26113 / UR-26598 / UR-BXF )
- 1 Antonov An-12 registration UR-48975
- "IATA - Airline and Airport Code Search". iata.org. Retrieved 11 April 2015.
- "Directory: World Airlines". Flight International. 2007-04-10. p.��52.
- "Partner Airlines - BELAVIA - Belarusian Airlines". en.belavia.by. Retrieved 2017-12-10.
|This article relating to a European airline is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Ukrainian corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about transport in Ukraine is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|