Mosen Vicente Bru (1682–1703) was a Spanish painter. He was born at Valencia. He was the pupil of Juan Conchillos. He painted for the churches in his native city, including a St. Francisco de Paula, a Baptism of Christ by St. John, and an All the Saints for the church of San Juan del Mercado.
- Ceán Bermúdez, Juan Agustín (1800). Diccionario histórico de los más ilustres profesores de las Bellas Artes en España. Madrid. t. I, p. 179-180.
- Bryan, Michael (1886). Robert Edmund Graves (ed.). Dictionary of Painters and Engravers, Biographical and Critical (Volume II L-Z). York St. No. 4, Covent Garden, London; Original from Fogg Library, Digitized May 18, 2007: George Bell and Sons. p. 189.CS1 maint: location (link)
- Palomino, Antonio, An account of the lives and works of the most eminent Spanish painters, sculptors and architects, 1724, first English translation, 1739, p. 148
- Palomino, Antonio (1988). El museo pictórico y escala óptica III. El parnaso español pintoresco laureado. Madrid, Aguilar S.A. de Ediciones, p. 495-496. ISBN 84-03-88005-7.
- Ponz, Antonio (1774). Viage de España (Views from Spain). Madrid. t. IV, p. 61.
|This article about a Spanish painter is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|