The former railway station
|Population||90 (2016 census)|
|LGA(s)||City of Greater Geelong|
Moorabool Post Office opened on 1 October 1861 and closed in 1960.
Heritage listed sites
Moorabool contains a number of heritage listed sites, including:
- Geelong-Ballarat railway line, Cowies Creek Rail Bridge No. 2 
- 275 Ballan Road, Moorabool railway station 
- Geelong-Ballarat railway line, Moorabool River Railway Viaduct 
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (27 June 2017). "Avalon (State Suburb)". 2016 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 17 November 2017.
- Premier Postal History, Post Office List, retrieved 11 April 2008
- "Cowies Creek Rail Bridge No. 2 (H2241)". Victorian Heritage Register. Heritage Victoria. Retrieved 4 July 2014.
- "Former Moorabool Railway Station (H1579)". Victorian Heritage Register. Heritage Victoria. Retrieved 4 July 2014.
- "Railway Viaduct (H1105)". Victorian Heritage Register. Heritage Victoria. Retrieved 4 July 2014.
Media related to Moorabool, Victoria at Wikimedia Commons
|This article about a location in Victoria, Australia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|