|Publisher||Communications Gratte-Ciel Ltée|
|Founded||June 20, 1985|
|Ceased publication||June 22, 2012|
|Headquarters||465 McGill Street, 3rd Floor, Suite 300, Montreal, Quebec|
|Website||MontrealMirror.com (via the Internet Archive)|
Montreal Mirror or just Mirror was a free English language alternative newsweekly based in Montreal, Quebec, Canada which was distributed every Thursday. It had a circulation of 70,000, and reached a quarter of a million readers per week.
On June 22, 2012, Sun Media (the division of Quebecor that the Mirror belonged to) announced that the paper would be ceasing publication effective immediately, favouring its francophone weekly Voir.
- "Page". Association of Alternative Newsmedia. Retrieved 24 August 2017.
- Arabella Bowen; John Shandy Watson (1 March 2004). The Rough Guide to Montréal. Rough Guides. pp. 36–. ISBN 978-1-84353-195-1. Retrieved 2 June 2011.
- "Contact". Montreal Mirror. Communications Gratte-Ciel Ltée. Retrieved 26 November 2010.
- "Montreal Mirror to End Publication". Marketwire. 22 June 2012. Retrieved 22 June 2012.
- Montreal Mirror (official website) (via the Internet Archive)
- Company profile - Verified Audit Circulation