|• Total||1,010 km2 (390 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,400 m (4,500 ft)|
|• Density||375/km2 (970/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+5 (PST)|
|Number of Villages||7|
|Number of Union councils||3, (Mong, Patan Shar Khan, and Dhingroon Kanchri)|
Mong consists of 7 villages and 3 union councils: Mong, Patan Shar Khan, and Dhingroon Kanchri. The major villages in Mong are Mehna Naar'orri, Dhara & Daar, Thaneliyaan Khoor, Kanchri, Dhingroon and Pattan Shar Khan.
Mong has several schools:
- Govt. College of Science & Art
- Fauji Foundation model School
- Read Foundation (A.S.S.P) school Mang.
- The University of Poonch (Campus, Mong)
- Fate e Mang Lt Muhammad Afsar Khan Saheed MC
- Sheer e Jang Col Sheer Khan Saheed
- Khan of Mong Captain Khan Muhammad Khan