|IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship|
|Venue||Canadian Tire Motorsport Park|
|Corporate sponsor||Mobil 1|
|First USCC race||2014|
|Duration||2 hours 40 minutes|
|Previous names||Mosport 6 Hours, Mosport 1000, Mosport 500, Mosport Festival, Grand Prix of Mosport|
|Most wins (driver)||Lucas Luhr (5)|
|Most wins (team)||Audi Sport North America (6)|
|Most wins (manufacturer)||Porsche (8)|
The Mobil 1 SportsCar Grand Prix is an annual IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship race held every July or August at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park in Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada. It was part of the every American Le Mans Series season from 1999 to 2013. Since 1998, the race is a three-hour race, although under IMSA rules, a "three hour" race is 2 hours 45 minutes, in order to squeeze the race into a television-friendly package. Previous editions of the Grand Prix also belonged to the World Sportscar Championship and the IMSA GT Championship.
- Chevrolet Silverado 250
- Mosport 200
- Mosport Can-Am
- Mosport Trans-Am
- Canadian Grand Prix
- Canadian Motorcycle Grand Prix
- Telegraph Trophy 200 / Molson Diamond Indy
- "Mosport International Raceway". Ultimate Racing History. Retrieved 27 March 2013.
- "Mosport - List of Races". Racing Sports Cars. Retrieved 27 March 2013.
- "Official Race Results" (PDF). International Motor Sports Association. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2018-12-09. Retrieved 2018-09-24.
- United SportsCar Championship official site
- Ultimate Racing History Mosport archive
- World Sports Racing Prototypes WSC archive