This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Mitch Metcalf is a television analyst and former scheduling executive for NBC, who studied Politics and Economics at Princeton University. Before the network promoted him in 2005, Metcalf was previously senior vice president of program research for the network since 1999. He left the company in 2011. Later that year, together with Mitch Salem, he cofounded the website Showbuzz Daily, dedicated to box office and television ratings analysis.
- Mitch Metcalf; Mitch Salem. "About Us". Showbuzz Daily. Archived from the original on September 9, 2020.
- Meg James (March 4, 2011). "NBC scheduling chief Mitch Metcalf steps down". Los Angeles Times. Archived from the original on March 8, 2011.
- Jon Weisman (March 4, 2011). "Mitch Metcalf ankles NBC". Variety. Archived from the original on June 9, 2015.
- Andrea Gardner (December 23, 2014). "Angelenos poised to make the Yule Log a ratings leader on Christmas". Southern California Public Radio. Archived from the original on June 9, 2015.
- Jon Weisman (April 7, 2011). "Former NBC exec Metcalf co-launches Showbuzz Daily". Variety. Archived from the original on April 29, 2015.
- Official website of Showbuzz Daily
|This article about a United States businessperson is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|