This article does not cite any sources. (January 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|שר בלי תיק|
|Jurisdiction||Government of Israel|
A Minister in the Prime Minister's Office (Hebrew: שר במשרד ראש הממשלה, Sar BeMisrad Rosh HaMemshala) is a minister and member of the cabinet appointed by the Prime Minister of Israel for the purpose of being involved in various matters on behalf of the Prime Minister.
List of current and former ministrations
- Religious Services (after the ministry was closed in 2003, authorities were transferred to the "National Authority for Religious Services". However, it was re-established in 2008, with a minister appointed)
- Strategic Affairs (today the Strategic Affairs Ministry)
- Regional Development (in the past it was the Development of the Negev and Galilee Ministry)
- Arab Sector affairs
- Intelligence Community (today the Intelligence Services Ministry)
- Jerusalem Affairs (until 1992 authorities were under Jerusalem Affairs Ministry)
- Israel Broadcasting Authority
- Improvement of Government Services (Authorities have currently been delegated to Minister and Cabinet Member Michael Eitan, a Minister without portfolio)
It is important to note that all the ministrations aforementioned, which are under the Prime Minister Office responsibilities, are also being delegated to Ministers without portfolio, who are not part of the Prime Minister's office.