Mingle Media TV Network is a digital TV network offering scripted, unscripted, live and produced lifestyle, celebrity and entertainment programming seven days a week. Founded on 8 February 2010, the network is a leading producer of independent filmmaker content in the web TV series. Mingle Media TV Network publishes their content through its web syndication network, including iTunes, Blip.TV, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, DailyMotion, Roku, Boxee and via the Stickam.com mobile app.
Mingle Media TV Network executive produces live streaming, interactive web TV lifestyle talk shows, host and distribute Red Carpet Report highlighting Film Festivals and Filmmakers, and independent filmmakers and web series creators. Mingle Media TV Network also is the sponsor of the Audience Choice Awards category for the New Media Film Festival.
Mingle Media TV Network on Television
Honorable Mention by Indie Intertube TV for Support of Independent TV Creators and Community 2010 Indie Intertube Awards
- "Digital Hollywood: Monetizing Original Content". hollywoodtoday.net. May 5, 2010.
- "What Do Carly Fiorini, Lady GaGa and Judy Consumer Have in Common?". The Huffington Post. August 4, 2010.
- "Digital Hollywood - Is New Media Taking Over?". Splash Magazines - Los Angeles. October 21, 2010.
- "Mingle Media TV CEO Stephanie Piche On The Rich Mbariket Show Speaks On Monetizing, Sponsorships, Crowd-Funding Campaigns, Having a Business Plan, Connecting With Your Audience, & Much More!". webseriesnetwork.com. December 14, 2010.
- Interview with Web Series Network founder Rich Mbariket
- "Mingle Media TV To Stream Horror Web Series 'Throwing Stones'". webseriesnetwork.com. January 5, 2011.
- "How internet networks are connecting audiences to web series". National Screen Institute of Canada (NSI). January 6, 2011. Archived from the original on January 10, 2011.
- "Networks for Web Series - Running With My Eyes Closed". jillgolick.com. 6 January 2011. Article from LIFE AT THE INTERSECTION OF TELEVISION AND DIGITAL