Location of Mill Township in Grant County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||23.19 sq mi (60.1 km2)|
|• Land||23.18 sq mi (60.0 km2)|
|• Water||0.01 sq mi (0.03 km2) 0.04%|
|Elevation||850 ft (259 m)|
|• Density||469.5/sq mi (181.3/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||0453626|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 23.19 square miles (60.1 km2), of which 23.18 square miles (60.0 km2) (or 99.96%) is land and 0.01 square miles (0.026 km2) (or 0.04%) is water. The streams of Bean Run, City Run, Ethel Run, Long Branch, Octain Creek, Regular Run and Shell Run run through this township.
Cities and towns
- Center Township (north)
- Monroe Township (east)
- Jefferson Township (southeast)
- Fairmount Township (south)
- Liberty Township (southwest)
- Franklin Township (west)
The township contains two cemeteries: Riverside and Walnut Creek.
Mill Township residents may obtain a library card from the Gas City-Mill Township Public Library in Gas City.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- "Homepage". Gas City-Mill Township Public Library. Retrieved 7 March 2018.
|This Grant County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|