|OF-10||OF-9||OF-8||OF-7||OF-6||OF-5||OF-4||OF-3||OF-2||OF-1||OF(D) and student officer|
|No equivalent||No insignia|
|General of the Army
- General: Usually translated as "Chief of the Army Staff (COAS)". Army commander;four-star rank.
- Lieutenant General: Held by the Chief of the General Staff (CGS) and the Chief of Staff (COS); Three-star rank.
- CGS – responsible for Operations, Intelligence and Training branches
- COS – responsible for certain operations including United Nations Peace Support operations, nature conservation & assistance to wildlife preservation, National Cadet Corps and various welfare schemes of the army.
- Major General: Two-star rank.
- Adjutant General (AG) – responsible for recruitment, records, pay and services, posting and promotions, various ceremonies, legal and medical services, implementation of human rights and humanitarian laws into the operational doctrine and processing any allegations of violation of such rights.
- Quarter Master General (QMG) – responsible for accommodation, rations, clothing, weapons, ammunition and explosives, equipment and maintenance.
- Master General of Ordnance (MGO) – responsible for weapons and related procurement.
- Inspector General (IG) – maintenance of operational readiness
- Combat Division commander (6)
- Brigadier General: Support Directorate, Combat Brigade or Combat Service Support Brigade commander; One-star rank
|No insignia||No insignia|
|Chief warrant officer
|Other rank insignia|
|Sergeant Major||Master Sergeant||Sergeant First Class||Staff Sergeant|