Marlar's 2018 World of Outlaws Late Model Series championship car at Plymouth
|Born||January 30, 1978|
|Achievements||2018 World of Outlaws Late Model Series champion|
|NASCAR Xfinity Series career|
|1 race run over 1 year|
|Best finish||108th (2019)|
|First race||2019 Go Bowling 250 (Richmond)|
|NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series career|
|1 race run over 1 year|
|Best finish||57th (2019)|
|First race||2019 Eldora Dirt Derby (Eldora)|
|Statistics current as of November 18, 2019.|
Mike Marlar (born January 30, 1978) is an American professional dirt track and stock car racing driver. Marlar is the 2018 World of Outlaws Late Model Series champion. He has also competed in the NASCAR Xfinity Series and NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series.
Marlar won the 2020 Butterball Memorial at Richmond Raceway in Kentucky and the associated $20,000 payday.
Stock car racing
He made his NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series debut at the 2019 Eldora Dirt Derby driving the No. 33 Toyota Tundra for Reaume Brothers Racing. Upon arriving at the track, Marlar was forced to remove the logos for his sponsor Marathon Oil off his truck, as it conflicted with Sunoco being the official fuel of NASCAR. He qualified for the main event by finishing fifth in the third qualifying race. He started in the 23rd position and finished fourth in the main event.
Motorsports career results
(key) (Bold – Pole position awarded by qualifying time. Italics – Pole position earned by points standings or practice time. * – Most laps led.)
|NASCAR Xfinity Series results|
Gander Outdoors Truck Series
|NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series results|
|2019||Reaume Brothers Racing||33||Toyota||DAY||ATL||LVS||MAR||TEX||DOV||KAN||CLT||TEX||IOW||GTW||CHI||KEN||POC||ELD
* Season still in progress
1 Ineligible for series points
- Allen, Richard. "Mike Marlar to pilot K&L Rumley car in 2019 – Inside Dirt Racing". Retrieved 2019-08-01.
- Evans, Zach (September 20, 2020). "Winfield Warrior Returns to Roots For Butterball Memorial Win". Speed51. Retrieved September 23, 2020.
- "Tennessean Mike Marlar Racing NASCAR Trucks Tonight Live Dirty Derby Fox Sports 1". www.chattanoogan.com. Retrieved 2019-08-01.
- "NASCAR forces Mike Marlar to remove Marathon logos". Racing News. 2019-08-01. Retrieved 2019-08-01.
- Waack, Terrin. "Eldora qualifying race results, running lineup". Retrieved August 1, 2019.
- "Eldora Speedway Results: August 1, 2019 (NASCAR Truck Series)". Racing News. 2019-08-02. Retrieved 2019-08-02.
- Cheek, Adam (September 17, 2019). "Entry List: 2019 Go Bowling 250". Frontstretch. Retrieved September 18, 2019.
- "Mike Marlar – 2019 NASCAR Xfinity Series Results". Racing-Reference. NASCAR Digital Media, LLC. Retrieved November 18, 2019.
- "Mike Marlar – 2019 NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series Results". Racing-Reference. NASCAR Digital Media, LLC. Retrieved August 1, 2019.
- Mike Marlar driver statistics at Racing-Reference