|Born||Long Island, New York|
|Administrative career (AD unless noted)|
|1989–1994||Navy (associate AD)|
Michael Bobinski is the current Director of Athletics at Purdue University. Bobinski was named as the new athletic director for Purdue on August 9, 2016. Prior to that, Bobinski was the athletic director at Georgia Tech, Xavier University and University of Akron. He also held positions in the athletic department at the U.S. Naval Academy and the University of Notre Dame. Bobinski received his bachelor of business administration from Notre Dame, graduating magna cum laude, while playing for the Fighting Irish baseball team. He has been recognized nationally as the NACDA Division I Northeast AD of the year (2012) as well as the Chair of the Division I Men's Basketball Committee.
- "ESPN news.". Retrieved 2 December 2014.
- "Official website of Georgia Tech Athletics.". Retrieved 2 December 2014.
- "Official website of the National Collegiate Directors of Athletics (NACDA).". Retrieved 2 December 2014.
- "NCAA News.". Retrieved 2 December 2014.
- "Longwood honors best part of athletics programs" (PDF). www.nyhistoricnewspapers.org. Long Island Advance. Retrieved September 14, 2017.
|This biographical article related to American sports is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|