This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Entrance to station
|Owned by||Israel Railways|
|Parking||469 free spaces|
|Opened||August 29, 2016|
Migdal HaEmek–Kfar Baruch railway station (Hebrew: תחנת הרכבת מגדל העמק-כפר ברוך) is an Israel Railways passenger station situated on the Jezreel Valley railway. It is served by one to two trains per hour in each direction.
Public transport connections
There are 8 bus routes that terminate at the station, all of which are operated by Superbus except route 111.
- Route 5: From Migdal HaEmek CBS to the station.
- Route 6: From Migdal HaEmek CBS to the station via neighbourhoods.
- Route 9: From Migdal HaEmek Industrial Area to the station via neighbourhoods.
- Route 19: From Migdal HaEmek Industrial Area to the station via neighbourhoods and Kfar Baruch.
- Route 25: Kfar HaHoresh to the station via Migdal HaEmek.
- Route 105: From Ramat David direct to the station
- Route 111: From Nazareth and Yafia to the station.
- Route 305: From Ramat David to the station via Gvat, Yifat and Sarid.
Beit She'an – Atlit line
|Preceding station||Israel Railways||Following station|
towards Beit She'an
|Beit She'an – Afula – Migdal HaEmek – Yokneam Illit – Haifa – Atlit
|This article about an Israeli building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an Asian railroad station is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|